Friday, February 17, 2012

The Positive Side of Social Networks

Some people only friend people they know in real life. And for the most part that is me. However, I have a true, deep, love for Disney as most of my readers know. I have friended many people on FB that are Disney lovers also. About a year and a half ago I forged such a friend ship. I 'met' Davenna on a Disney page and we became friends and soon I found we had much in common. One thing led to another and soon we were planning a trip to WDW without kids!

Davenna, Dale, and Carrie in the Land restaurant

Lightening McQueen, Steve, Kevin, and Towmater ~ Look at all that Testosterone!!!


So, my next few posts will be about WDW without kids! A grownups points of view! It was amazing! Truly amazing! Kevin was able to stay 5 days, I stayed 10 days. I discovered that Davenna and I are soul sisters and that Steve is a soul brother. We have so much in common it was uncanny. You'll have to wait for the rest of the fun details!

Cozyflier

No comments: