Saturday, October 10, 2009

I'm a Glutton for Punishment!

You know that snowball effect I talked about? It keeps building!!! Now that the front porch is finished, the inside front door frame needs to be finished. New door isn't as big! Old molding doesn't exactly fit. I never liked the wallpaper in the front hall and I've HATED the wallpaper in the dining room for the 15 years that we have lived here. Do you see where this is going??

That's right. I've been pulling wall paper down out of the front hall and scraping glue/the back of paper off the walls! Have the primer, got the paint and soon I will be painting, like um, today after the Corn Maize!



The textured wall paper is down. All that rough edge around the door is still there and the 2x4 frame to fill the gap is covered with sheet rock! I have to paint and decide how we are framing the door!
Oh, and lest you think me TOTALLY crazy, I DID resign from 2 PTA board positions!!! Kevin really thought I could handle it all, but when I spent 10 days in bed I said enough!

Hope someone out there is enjoying a relaxing weekend!

Cozyflier

No comments: