Friday, December 23, 2011

From our House to Yours, Merry Christmas

Life has been a little CRAZY around here, but we want to wish all you a VERY Merry Christmas! Doc is working Sunday, 24 hr shift, so we are celebrating Saturday.

I've been cooking up a storm. We will have a big feast ~ Prime Rib, Turkey Breast, Ham, Green Bean Casserole, Twice Baked Potatoes, Salad, Fruit, Dressing, Sweet Potatoes, Mashed Potatoes, Cheese Pies, Pecan Pies, Fudge, Pumpkin Pie, and assorted cookies! Oh, I forgot the Chex Mix and Puppy Chow!


Here are some pics I haven't shared with you all!

 Tyler, Amelia, Carrie, Kevin, AJ, and our friend Dana embarking on the Dream!

 Some of my kitchen cabinets!

 Dining room buffet.



 I created this! One of the little ornament stands, a Mickey hat from a broken ornament, and my little Mickey ornaments :-)


 Baker's rack in dining room!

 Mickey!


 Front Door.


 Kids with Grammie Lou.
 Doc hanging his stocking!

 Pirate night on the Cruise!


 Amelia....

AJ....



Merry Christmas to All and to All A Good Night,

Cozyflier

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Awesome pictures! I'm a big Winnie the Pooh nut...I LOVE POOH! So I can relate :o)
OH, I tried your recipe for Holly Cookies....mine didn't turn out as pretty at yours, but they still tasted good. :o) I think I added too much cereal (I didn't measure, I just dumped).

Cozyflier said...

Cheryl, I only got 1/4th of my decorations up this. I have a Pooh xmas Cookie Jar and a poor and piglet xmas plate!

Merry Christmas!
Carrie