Sunday, November 18, 2012

Happy Birthday M-I-C-K-E-Y!

Today is Mickey's Birthday! Did you know that? I'm sure all my Disney friends know this. You may say, all my Disney friends, you mean there are more like her? Yes, believe it or not, I'm not alone. In fact, I'm in quite good company! There are thousands of other 'crazed' men and women who love Disney just as much as I do, if not a little more and go to WDW and DL every year and multiple times a year!! I take grief all the time from my local friends and family. You can't be going to Disney again, they say! Well, it is where I love to go and where the kids like. It is my happy place!

People don't make fun of the people that go to Vegas every few months? What's the difference? Anyway, I'd like to say Happy Birthday to the Main Mouse and share some pictures with him over the years!




You can meet Farmer Mickey at The Land in EPCOT

Jedi Mickey is around during Star Wars weekends

Hawaiian Mickey is found at O'hana 

Mickey and Minnie are found just inside the Magic Kingdom

This is Capt. Mickey on board the Wonder on our first ever cruise for our 25th!

 Here is Capt. Mickey on board the Dream, and it is a dream ship!!!





So, happy Birthday Mickey!


Cozyflier