Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Shop at HOME!!!

Happy Thanksgiving! We celebrated early, Kevin is working the entire Thanksgiving weekend. So we had our feast Tuesday! 
So, are you planning a big BLACK Friday attack? I'm so glad my kids have grown up enough that I don't have to go fight the crowds! I'm not worried about one single Black Friday event. I will stay snuggled up in my bed and SLEEP!

However, I am going to share with my readers that I'm hosting a MEGA Christmas Shop! So, if you would like to shop from the comfort of your own home and have items delivered to your door, you may do so!

Here are the links:

Pampered Chef

 Scentsy  Click on Carrie Funk Party December 8.

For Origami Owl Jewelry: Get your holiday shopping lists ready!!! Visit chrissypagnotti.origamiowl.com and enter Party ID "17805" at checkout...Carrie's MEGA Christmas shop should show up.

So many gift ideas...so many possibilities!!! Everyone on your list will love the thought that you put into their gift!!!

31 click on the shop now! This Party is going to be closed on Monday!

Then I will be having a new link after this one!

 I will also have Mary Kay, Jamberry Nails, Captured Memories. Go to my facebook and look it up! You will be glad you did! Why fight the mall?? Shop at home in your jammies!!!



 The event date is Saturday Dec. 8th. The parties will close on the 9th. All orders must be in by the 9th. All orders received by the 8th or 9th should be received by you in time for Christmas. There are some neat Campus and Spirit collections for your sports fan. Awesome Christmas items in Christmas prints/designs. Cool items for your chef. The jewelry is really cool ~ you can personalize it and change out the charms and colors to match what you are wearing! Thanks for your support. I'll post pictures later after the storage issue is resolved!

 Cozyflier

No comments: