Saturday, November 20, 2010

Still There?

Hello faithful friends.  I haven't been blogging because I haven't had time and there hasn't been much earth shattering news!  Life just keeps happening around here and we keep on going!

So, as you get ready for your Thanksgiving Holiday next week, just know we are thinking of you and wishing you well.

I've made a BIG dent in Christmas shopping, baking is underway, and there is room in the garage to get the Christmas decorations down!  Next week will be busy as usual.

Thanksgiving Blessings to you,

Cozyflier

2 comments:

McMGrad89 said...

Have a happy Thanksgiving.

miruspeg said...

Hello Carrie
Hope Thanksgiving was a happy event for you and your family....I am sure it would have been.

I'll closing my blog this weekend, it has been a joyous couple of years getting to know and love people like you! Blogging is a bit too distracting and I need to focus on other things that are now very important in my life, like my new Foundation.

I will still have my Facebook account open so we will keep in touch over there.

Take care and keep shining my dear friend.
Peggy xxxx