Friday, June 17, 2011

Out With the Old, In With the New

Remember when I talked about spoilers the other day? This is one of the errands we did! I don't know if I should consider this a late Mother's day gift or an early anniversary present, but I got a new washer and dryer!!! Yep, the old ones died.
Luckily, we hit the Memorial Day Sale at Lowes last weekend and they were ordered. Delivery was today :-) I was happy to see the Lowes truck come! No, this is NOT a paid ad for this store!






Bye bye, so long, farewell!




Welcome to your new home!



With the holiday sales we got the W/D set almost 2 for 1. And the bottom drawers were 2 for 1. That made for a great savings. The eco efficient system will also help.

Oops, I wrote this awhile back, looks like it never got posted! Oh well, better late than never!

Cozyflier

No comments: