Thursday, October 13, 2011

BOO to You!

Are you ready for the Holidays to begin? I am!! For us, the holidays begin with Halloween :-) I've been busy decorating, and getting things ready for the BIG PARTY! The spooky lights are up outside and everything looks orange and black.

Hee Hee Hee, I think Halloween is becoming my favorite time of the year!


This is the coffin that Kevin made for me last year. Isn't it neat? I just love it and I think it will look awesome with cookies and goodies in it!








Keeping the cats off my table is difficult. They like all my little spiders!




Oh, I forgot to take pictures of the living room. Well, that will have to come later. I've been busy, cleaning, setting up, shopping ~ have to start getting food items so I can start cooking in the next week. I think I have all the costume accouterments and everyone is excited.

Be here or be square!! Later....


Cozyflier

No comments: