Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Biergarten - Disney's Epcot


In January I got to experience Germany's Biergarten restaurant. With kids I've always ended up with the standard American fare, but not this time :-) 3 kinds of schnitzel, spatzel, and other wonderful dishes on the all you can eat buffet. Yum!

Plus entertainment, who could ask for more? I highly recommend this on your next trip. The tables seat 8 so you get to know other guests if you have a smaller group. This makes it fun. Plus there is an extensive beer and wine selection :-) I found a lovely sweet wine that I loved.

You can get a German Beer Flight where you can get 4 pours of 5 oz each for $10.00 and try 4 beers or just 2 or 3 beers if you find one you really like. Or if you know what you like you can buy a 1/2 or full liter!




Octoberfest all the time here!










Have you eaten at the Biergarten? What was your favorite?

Cozyflier

No comments: