Saturday, March 3, 2012

From This to This!

13 years ago today, a special little package arrived! We were blessed!


Alan Jonathon, after Alan Shepperd and John Glenn, was precious and beautiful. He was a great baby :-)



I can't believe he is 13 years old today!!!! Where has the time gone? I must do a recount, must double check, it just can't be so. My baby just can't be 13! That means a teenager, no more babies, no more little ones, the last milestone is about to be crossed. Today AJ is a teen, before I know it he will be driving, and then off to college. Yikes, time is flying quicker than I can count.




So Happy Birthday, AJ, my wonderful 'baby'. You are turning into a great young man who is very smart, loves Star Wars, Legos, and can recite Pi to 55 digits! You will be going places in the future I have no doubt of that.

We love you very much and are so blessed that you are in our lives.
Mom & Dad

Cozyflier

No comments: