Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July

Kevin's working, as usual. The kids and I hung at the pool for a little while then we cooked hot dogs and baked beans! About as traditional and as Americana as you can get! Decided not to fight traffic and go watch fireworks. Besides, once you've seen fireworks at Disney, nothing compares! We hope you have had a splendid holiday with your loved ones.



 AJ, me, and Amelia at the pool!

 Me and Cassie, the newest member of the family!  I've been adopted by another lovely daughter :-)

 I'm the only 51 yr old at the pool diving off the high dive!!!

 The pool is so refreshing!


 The girls!

 Underwater shot!



 AJ loves to practice his splashes!


 Ashley, my other daughter that adopted us! Happy 4th of July Cozyflier

1 comment:

Amelia said...

The fireworks dont compare to disney!! I love disney fireworks, they are the best fireworks to see!