Monday, January 11, 2010

COLD!!!

I know I shouldn't complain, as the Arctic snap has crossed the country and I did grow up in Chicago, but seriously, 8* in West Texas??? Wind chills of -2??

And down in WDW, the happiest place on earth, the Purple Van is using ice scrappers when the temperature there has gone to 28*! What is wrong with this picture?? Global warming? My foot!

I left Chitown and went to Oklahoma State University to college. After college, I moved to Tulsa, then I got married, we keep moving South, and the temps keep getting colder.

Do I have to move to Hawaii???

I promise, I'll never complain about the heat again, not that I did much, I love the warm sunny days.

Jack Frost, we are tired of you, you have overstayed your welcome, please go back to Alaska!

Cozyflier

1 comment:

Stefunkc said...

I LOVE it!! Bring me more cold, more snow, more winds. And some more fire wood please.