Saturday, August 27, 2011

Old Key West ~ The Condo!

As I have mentioned, we are Disney Vacation Club members. No, I don't get paid by Disney to mention this! I just love to share the information. I truly feel it is the best investment we have ever done. We love to share it with our friends.

On this trip we stayed at Old Key West. OKW was the first DVC resort and it has the largest condos. The asmosphere is really laid back. We love it there. Have you ever stayed there? It is amazing! If you have never stayed in one of the wonderful condos, here are some pictures so you can see what they look like.



2nd bedroom
AJ is claiming this chair as his bed, little did he know there was a pull out bed in there!


Full Kitchen and a hidden TV!

I think the girls approve of the whirlpool bath and extra shower!







Turtle Pond



OKW is paid off, Animal Kingdom is almost paid off, and we bought at Grand Cal out in California. Now the big misconception with this is that you can only go to Disney. FALSE, you can go all over the world!

So, do you agree with me? Isn't OKW beautiful? We just love it there. Oh, I forgot the pool pictures. Oops. let me throw in some.










All of these are the MAIN pool, sorry, I didn't get the play ground! There are also several smaller pools throughout the resort.


Yes, I've been told I'm Disney Crazy! But, I'm in good company!


Cozyflier

No comments: