Monday, September 19, 2011

We ate the Kitchen Sink!

You would think after 14 times to WDW that I know 'it' all! Well, let me just say, I don't! I know a LOT, but I learn something about WDW almost everyday :-) I read a lot of blogs and websites, yes I'm a Disney junkie! Like I've said in prior posts, every trip to WDW is different because we experience different things.

This trip was no exception. You know the expression everything but the kitchen sink? Well, Disney has given that new meaning! The Kitchen Sink at the Beach Club's Beaches & Cream is now our must do list! If you haven't ever tried it, just look below and see what you are missing ~ it is an experience, let me tell you!




So what is in this you ask? The better question is what isn't?!? 8 scoops of ice cream, chocolate, Carmel, and peanut butter toppings. Marshmallow cream, brownie, cake, cookies, candy bar, cherries, and an ENTIRE can of whipped cream!!! 1 Kitchen Sink can easily feed 4 to 6 people. There use to be a challenge for 1 person to eat it. So, for the group of 8 of us, we ordered 2, count em 2 Sinks!!!




Outside the soda shop, I though this table was cute!


The soda shop has an old fashioned feel!
We had 2 tables, because each table only seats 4!

Another birthday celebration for Conrad!

Oh my, can we do it??


We did not eat dinner, AJ decided to order a hotdog, and only ate a small amount of ice cream!

making progress!

Can't quite get it all finished, we need another body!  Can you come help us out?

My biggest complaint? I couldn't buy the sink, or a small replica of the sink! they didn't even have a button or a pin! I really want something besides my pictures to commemorate such a special occasion!

Be sure to make your way to the Beach Club on your next visit to WDW. Beaches&Cream does not take reservations. We arrived about 7:15 and only had to wait about 35 minutes and that was for a group of 8. Not bad.

I can't wait to go back in November and take Kevin over there and let him tackle this!

Have you ever gone there and tried this??

Cozyflier

1 comment:

McMGrad89 said...

Go to the Waffle Cone in Copperas Cove and ask for the Stem. They have a tshirt. There is a contest, too.