Saturday, March 6, 2010

I've Lost My Mind!

I'm not athletic, not a sports person by any means. I hate running, end of story, but I've decided to do a 1/2 marathon!!! WHY???? To raise $$ for Leukemia and Lymphoma Society research. I'm joining Stephanie, my niece, and TNT to help fight this horrible disease. Come next week, I'll have my paper work and be signed up. Then I can set up my fund raising page with TNT and I'll be asking people for support.

I've never done anything like this, but I feel compelled to give of myself and help find a cure. My niece's friend lost her 10yr old son to leukemia. No one should have to go through that. My father passed from Cancer.

I've already started walking, so whether I walk, run, jog, or crawl, I'm going to San Francisco in Oct. and do this marathon. I will need all the help I can get!

Cozyflier

1 comment:

Stefunkc said...

So glad you're joining us! This adventure is amazing!