Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mad Scientists

Want to see what a volcano is like? Look below! AJ received this cool Mustafar volcano kit for Christmas. So, you know we have been a little busy, we finally got around to trying it out! I had to make a special trip to store, I guess I should say Kevin had to go to the store, to get Club Soda for AJ. OH, and Alka Seltzer!




I sure wish I could get video to upload to blogger! I've tried so many times. Sorry, I go through the steps, think it is done, no luck. This volcano has 3 tubes and instructions for 3 different experiments so you can see how the different amounts of chemicals react.





Measuring and mixing!



This was the best reaction! I like how we can see Obi Wan and Anakin!





This was actually the 1st reaction and wasn't that impressive! I got the pics out of order!

Anyway, it was a fun way to spend a couple of hours!

No comments: