Thursday, August 27, 2009

22, Really? Can't be 22!

No way, uh ah I refuse to believe it! There is no way that I have a 22 year old son! I'm not THAT old!!! Christopher Neil, yes, after the great Neil Diamond, is 22 years old today!!!! I'm in shock, disbelief, denial, DEPRESSION.

Yes, I've been happily married for 24 wondrous years, and I admit that, but to realize that my first born is this old, ugh, I don't feel like I'll be 49 in less than 4 months.

Anyway, Chris is an outstanding young man. He is highly intelligent, always has been and has always been very caring, responsible, and helpful.

He is working in I.T. a large medical clinic, going to Texas Tech, and has been living in his own apartment for a year now. Yes he is independent but comes home on weekends to do his laundry!

He also became camera shy, so I'll scrounge through my computer and see what pictures I can find!


Chris and AJ



Kev and Chris help AJ build his Easter Kite!



Chris and Elke!


Christmas Day last December, after Kev's heart attacks.



The movie quality storm trooper costume that Chris built, with some help from us!

Happy Birthday, Chris, we LOVE you and are Proud of you!

Cozyflier

2 comments:

Stefunkc said...

Hard to believe I was 7 when he was born:c)

Cozyflier said...

Yeah, right!