Tuesday, August 18, 2009

24 Years Later......

Cave of the Winds, a very cool place, pun intended! Kevin and I went there on our Honeymoon 24 years ago. We hiked all over the Rocky Mt. National Forest. That was then, this is now.

On our way to Montana, we went through CO. Intentionally we stopped so we could take Amelia and AJ up to Pikes Peak and into Cave of the Winds. Kevin loves caves, has always been fascinated by them. I like them too, their beauty astounds me. Nature and the Lord are wondrous. Here are a few pictures from our hike into the cave.



















Please remember that these are 'raw' photos. They have not been doctored or touched up in any program. I've just uploaded to the computer and thrown them onto the blog. I don't own expensive software, and have been too busy with my Mom and painting to mess with photos!!!!!!!

Cozyflier

2 comments:

vgsmom said...

Wow! YOu guys really packed your vacation with activities. We used to do the Ohio Caverns growing up might have to check these out sometime.

~Thought's By Dena~/ JDs Gift Shack said...

I think your pics look great!!!! And I bet the kids just love this vacation!!!! You guys do so much!!!