Monday, September 7, 2009

Tagged!

Monday, 7 September 2009
Sally from Sally's World tagged me, who wants to play?

1. What’s your current obsession? Painting and fixing up the house!

2. What’s your weirdest obsession? Love for Disney!

3. What are you wearing today? Beige Jeans!

4. Why is today special? Kids out of school.

5. What would you like to learn to do? Parachute out of an airplane!

6. What’s the last thing you bought? Sadly just groceries!

7. What are you listening to right now? The sound of QUIET!! The kids are in bed.

8. What’s your favorite weather? 70*, no humidity, and a gently breeze!

9. What’s your most challenging goal right now? 40 to 50 lbs off by our cruise next summer!

10. What do you think about the person who tagged you? Sally is the most loving and hard working Mom I've gotten to 'know' through blogging. She is dedicated to her kids and has more trials and tribulations than any one person should. I would love to travel to England and be able to meet her and her wonderful family. Hugs, Sally.

11. What's your favorite guilty pleasure? Resting and watching TV or a DVD.

12. Favorite vacation spot? Affordable for us, Disney, Dream - Hawaii!!!


13. What would you like to have in your hands right now? The deed to my home saying paid in full and all the Clinic loan note papers paid.

14. What would you like to get rid of? Weight, debt, impatience and stupid neighbors!

15. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go: Walt Disney World!

16.Which language do you want to learn? Sign Language - more than finger spell!

17.What super power would you like to possess? I guess fly, freely like a bird.


18. What’s your favorite thing about the city you live in? That it has a small town feel with the bigger city amenities. People still know who you are but you aren't trapped in teeny town! Also don't have the traffic like Dallas!

19.What’s your favorite piece of clothing in your own closet? Denim skort.

20. What’s your dream job? Working with dolphins or being Tinkerbell and flying across the Magic Kingdom every night during the fireworks!

21. If you had $/£/€150 now what would you spend it on? Right now, a new fence, front porch, paint!!!

22. Do you admire anyone’s style? I can only think of Audrey Hepburn from the past. I don't know any of the current designers or actresses well enough!

23.Describe your personal style. I'm a Mom, need I say more! I use to be classic. Now, I'm jeans or a skort. I love sun dresses but don't own any.


24. Who’s fashion show would you want tickets to? Not a clue!!!

25. If you had to slap one person with no repercussions, who would it be and why? One of Amelia's former teachers who told me she didn't have dyslexia when I knew she did!

26. What are you most proud of? My marriage of 24 years and my family!

27. If you could choose one person to have lunch with who would it be and why? Neil Diamond, to be able to talk with him and to find out more about his music.

Now the rules of this tag:

1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your own invention
2. Tag 7 other people you would love to learn more about.

Click on the links below to discover seven wonderful and diverse blogs!

http://adayinthelifeofacrazedmom.blogspot.com/

http://thoughtsbydena.blogspot.com/


Most of my friends have done this!

Cozyflier

1 comment:

vgsmom said...

You know my answers would be the same as your in a few of those.