Saturday, June 26, 2010

Around the Ship!


Everything on the ship is themed, imagine that! The forward section of one deck is Route 66, oh the memories. Yes, I'm that old! Anyway, as most of you know, I was born and raised in Chi-Town. Sorry, Tim, I've called it that since I was 18, don't care if natives aren't suppose to, so, when we saw the carpet, Tyler insisted on taking this picture! Look Down






If you go hungry on a cruise it is YOUR fault! With places like Goofy's Galley, Pinocchio's Pizza, Pluto's Dogs, Beach Blanket Cafe, for quick service and then Parrot Cay, Triton's, and Animator's Palate for sit down dining food was plenty! Oh, and did I mention how good it was? Oh, it was sinful, especially the dessert, (slober) chocolate souffle (drool....!), amaretto mousse, the list goes on and on! Sorry! Excuse me, I think I need to go find something to eat!



Exploring the ship, stoping by one of the 3 pools.



The slide!



The kids main pool.



The sports deck where AJ lived. Soccer and B-ball were AJ's thing.



AJ and Kev try out ping pong! AJ wore Kevin out!



Walt's suite!

Next up? Swimming with dolphins :-)))

Cozyflier

No comments: