1 lb ground beef
1 medium onion, chopped (I use onion salt/powder) (picky son!)
2 cloves garlic minced (I use garlic powder)
29 oz can tomato sauce
1 Cup Water
6 oz can tomato paste
1 tsp salt
1 tsp dried oregano
8 oz package lasagna noodles, uncooked
4 cups (16oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
1 1/2 Cups small curd cottage cheese
1/2 Cup grated parmesan cheese.
1. cook beef, onion, and garlic together in saucepan unti browned. DRAIN grease.
2. Stir in tomato sauce, water, tomato paste, salt and oregano. Mix well and keep on low heat.
3. Spread 1/4 of meat sauce in ungreased slow cooker. Arange 1/3 of noodles over sauce.
4. Combine cheeses, spoon 1/3 mix over noodles. Repeat layers 2X or until out of ingredients. Top with remaining sauce.
5. Cover. Cook on low 4-5 hours.
Got this from my niece's slow cooker cookbook! It is yummy!