Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Crazy Man, Crazy!

Hello friends! 1 computer is up and running!

OK, a little background, anyone who knows me will tell you I'm a bargain shopper expert! I'm all about finding a sale and a good buy. So, back at Easter when Tuesday Morning, yes that is a store, had pool toys my mind went to my my nieceStephanie and her pool and the fact that we were planning to be there for her big 4th of July party!!!

Now, look at the pictures below and see what I bought. The best $50.00 I ever spent! Stephanie says pool toys come to her house to die, so she hasn't let her girls play with this except 1 time. Everyone had a blast with this. I hope it survives to next summer, the vinyl is heavy duty, I think it stands a chance!!!




Not exactly what the Crazy Wheel was designed for! But, hey, why not slide through it?


Jumping through it!












Perhaps my favorite, the burrito!











The ultimate in pool lounging!

I have more pictures from the LONG weekend, so watch out. Now that I have a working computer, I'm back to blogging and boring you death!!

I hope everyone had a safe, relaxing, and fun holiday.

Cozyflier

No comments: