Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hmm?

OK, so I'm a new blogger with only 15 followers and my Niece has many! But I still wonder how, we can do a similar blog with my water pictures and she gets many comments and I get 1?

Yes, it is summer and we are all busy, wow do I know about being behind on reading my friends blogs. But, I do try to go back and catch up. Just wondered it others do that.

I know that Stephanie is a much better writer than I am, but I'm going to link her post and re link my post just so you can see what this amazing camera can do!


Stephanie's Blog.


My Blog.

So check them out!
Cozyflier

4 comments:

vgsmom said...

You're so busy that your posts make me too tired to comment. :)lol

vgsmom said...

In response to my Hearts post...We never had playing cards in my house when I was growing up...it was considered "sinful." That's my excuse.

~Thought's By Dena~/ JDs Gift Shack said...

well thats a bummer...I try to comment every time I see you have posted something...Ive been bombarded and have days I dont do anything more then leave a post of my own(if that).....I just checked this out and I missed that post because those were some awesome pics!!!

miruspeg said...

I like how you are not backward in coming forward Carrie.
The blogosphere is a strange place sometimes, who knows why people comment on one blog and not another.

I normally just blog to spread what I have learnt from philosophy and if some people like what I have written thats fine, but I don't hang out for their comments.

Take care
Peggy