Monday, January 10, 2011

Brrrr

Baby, it's COLD outside!  This is Texas, it is suppose to be warm!  We are going into single digits tonight with negative wind chills!  So glad I bought Under Armour at the outlet mall for everyone to ski in, we might need it now :-)

I don't know why, but the cold weather make me want comfort food.  Tonight I made chicken and dumplings.  Tomorrow night, crockpot enchiladas, YUM!  I don't think I will be out much, take the kids to and from school and that is it.  I'm like a bear, I like to hibernate!  The 'sad' part is we don't have any snow.  I'm 'sort of' inclined to think if we are going to be this cold for this many days, we might as well be pretty instead of grey and gloomy!

Hope you are warm where you are located.

Cozyfler

1 comment:

McMGrad89 said...

I'm with you. The cold weather deserves snow.