Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!

Happy New Year! Our party was a blast even though it was smaller this year. That was just fine with me! Here are some scenes from all the fun, sorry if you missed out.

Doesn't Donna look Beautiful?  She couldn't stay, had a rehearsal dinner to attend.

Playing Set

Kevin and myself.  My new skirt gave me at Christmas, I feel sexy!!!

New twist this year, we let the kids make S'mores!

Lots of great treats!

Amelia roasts her marshmallow!

Alane & Dirk

So Good, So Good, So Good!

Elyssa, Kenzie, and Amelia having fun with Dance Party 2 on the Wii.  So much fun to watch this :-0)




Chris had to kibitz in Flux!

Kev pops corks outside, if kids catch a pop fly cork, they win $5!

We are ready!  Let it rip!

Happy New Year!

Philip & Kelly

Amelia, Ashley, and Kenzie.  I gave them the water camera and every picture is a crazy one!!

Party poppers went flying at midnight! It was crazy!


The kids thought us moms should be decorated!


Whether you partied like a teen or went to bed at 9, I hope this new year blesses you and that you are happy, healthy, and prosperous.

Cozyfler

No comments: