Thursday, January 20, 2011

CRUISIN'

Exciting is hardly the adjective I need! I got tired of waiting for the wait list to open for the 'members only' cruise to open and just decided to book a cruise!!!

YES!!!! That is correct, the entire family, all 6 of us will be going on a cruise, just after Thanksgiving! I'm putting our DVC points to good use. Oh, sorry, Disney Vacation Club, to you non Disney people! This is like a time share, but runs on points. We can go to many locations in the USA, and exchange through RCI Travel, but, we are Disney thru and thru and since my first cruise last year for our anniversary, I'm hooked!

So, we will explore the new Disney Dream, the newest member of the DCL fleet. I can't wait, but I will have to. Sigh! I've been absorbing all the info I can about the new ship, and I'll try not to bore you with details, but if you find out something about it please feel free to share your knowledge with me!

Dreamn' of Cruisn'

Cozyflier

No comments: