Thursday, January 13, 2011

Needing a Fix!

OK, you probably could have figured this post was coming! I haven't posted anything about Disney in many months!

Tom Cruise says: "I feel the need, the need for speed." Well, I feel the need, the need for Disney!!! So, I have perused through my files of photos and picked a few from prior trips. Seeing as I have 1 month and 27 days until I can get to the WORLD!


Looks like the week of our 23rd anniversary trip. Amelia and myself with Chip. Mom made our skirts :-)



Our favorite, Star Wars Weekends! This was the year that we managed to hit 2 weekends! That was so totally cool. AJ won kids trivia, hands down!

Toy Story soldiers!



Going to miss Minnie's house. I have a picture of Amelia at Minnie's sewing machine every visit Amelia made to WDW, starting as an infant!


The 25th anniversary cruise last summer! Our first cruise, but not our last!! On the last day, I finally figured out where they put the how to dress for dinner info! Oh well, we had a blast and I'm scheming on how to go again with our DVC points :-)





Counting down the days til I can get back to my happy place!

Cozyflier

No comments: