Friday, December 17, 2010

Busy Baking

Baking Bonanza has started! Yesterday Amelia and I made Chex Mix, Puppy Chow, Holly Cookies, Fudge, and something else, what was that??! Then I was a sweet Mom and put together a care package and put it in the mail today for son numero deuce, Tyler. He is in OKC going to school. He can't get off work for Christmas break and not sure about New Years. So I sent Tyler a bunch of baked goodies.

Tomorrow is the sugar cookie baking at Donna's house, then Sunday Amelia and I have to make cheese pies, try pecan pies, and I bought colored cookie dough. So Monday we have more cookies to bake! Also have to make Pumpkin Dip and Red Hot Popcorn!

Then, I have to finalize my menu and get the grocery shopping done for that. I'm going to try and make some of Christmas dinner on Christmas Eve so I don't have to worry with food on the 25th! I think I should defrost the freezer so everything will fit!

13 people will be here for Christmas lunch, I try to make sure that wayward friends aren't alone!


Everyone have a great week, I know everyone is busy! Merry Christmas!

Cozyflier

No comments: