Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I Wish I Had More Time!

Time seems to escape me. I don't know where it goes. I have this yearning to bake beautiful sugar cookies, but I don't think I will ever be able to. I read some blogs like Cookie Crazie or Sweetopia and I think I don't have that much talent or TIME!

Especially after a day like today. I dropped the kids at school and then I started my running. Before I knew it I had been to 6 stores, gone to visit my Mom at the memory unit, and I still had to come home unload the car and rearrange furniture and pick up!

So, how do these women make such beautiful cookies? It is beyond me! Guess I'll just keep dreaming and go finish the rest of my errands so the family might be able to keep warm while skiing. (Everybody outgrew everything since it has been 2 yrs since they skied!)

Have a good week.

cozyflier

No comments: