Monday, February 7, 2011

Snow Art

Last week as the country was buried in snow we got 'a lot' for West TX! 4 inches with ice brought this city to a halt! The schools had a snow day, can't believe that, this Chitown girl never had snow days!!

Anyway, AJ found things to keep him occupied. The new under armour got a workout. He spent time bundling up, then would go outside for 10 minutes then come back in for awhile. Then one time he asked me for the camera. This is what I discovered when I uploaded pictures to the computer.



An epic battle in a Galaxy Far Far Away!





The classic snow angel!


So, my child has a one track mind! I'm such a proud Mom! I did something right, I have 2 Star Wars fanatics and all my Star Wars treasures from the 1970's are being watched over with love by my oldest! No, I don't have to worry about girls, I just have to worry about Wookies!

Cozyflier

3 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, I still have my son's At At from way back. He has in his possession all the action figures from the very first Star Wars. Wow...we have one more thing, other than Texas, in common. Wookies beware!! We're stickin' together here in West and the Coastal Texas areas.

Love, love the snow art!!!

Hootin Anni said...

PS...thanks so much for the birthday wishes and your visiting with me yesterday!!!

Stefunkc said...

Why am I not surprised that's what he'd do:c)