Friday, February 4, 2011

S-P-I-R-I-T Do you Have It?

Middle school doesn't have parties, not like elementary school. The kids don't get Christmas parties, they don't get treats, they don't get to hand out Valentine's, they are 'grown up' and 'Cool!!!

But, what does middle school do? Middle school does SPIRIT days! I don't remember so MANY SPIRIT days when the other 2 boys went here, (or they didn't tell me) but it seems like once a week or twice a month we've been having SPIRIT days. Beginning of school we had crazy hat, nerd day, PJ day, duct tape day, bandanna day, and so forth!

In the past 2 weeks, we had Camouflage Day and Western Day

Here's a peak of AJ and Amelia showing school SPIRIT!!









We still have jersey day, heaven help and college team day, oh my! I think I want to go back to class parties. Making cookies was easier in retrospect!

Cozyflier

No comments: