Thursday, February 24, 2011

On The Mountain!

All my nagging paid off! I have a few pictures to prove they actually skied! Chris and Tyler learned how to snowboard though Tyler hated it and went back to skis! So below are pictures from the mountain. So glad the water camera is small and freeze proof :-) It was a good investment!

Tyler, AJ, Kevin, Amelia

Chris, Kevin, Amelia, AJ in front


Chris in Gray, Tyler Red stripe/Blue in their snowboard class

AJ ready to take off!

Amelia ready to take off!

Up on top!  That is the upper lodge.

Oops!

Having fun, just look at that smile!


I will see about uploading video again. Maybe I can figure out how to make it work. I have a few more pics to share, day 3 coming soon!

Cozyflier

2 comments:

~Thought's By Dena~/ JDs Gift Shack said...

its good to see that are having fun....even if mom couldn't be there!! (hugz) to you

Cozyflier said...

He He! A pocket water camera that is also freeze proof came in handy for them to take pictures!