Saturday, October 6, 2012

Birthday on the Dream

Before the cruise I ordered a birthday cake for Kevin. He was surprised when the servers brought it out at dinner!
Zacky our server made EARS for Kevin!!!


This cake was Delicious!!!!  The face was white chocolate, not fondant! YUM!!


Celebrating special occasions on the cruise are memorable! I'm so glad that the member cruise was the week of Kev's B-day. Have you celebrated a special occasion on a Disney cruise or just at WDW? Our family has done both! Birthdays and anniversaries :-) I'm really hooked. Cozyflier

1 comment:

Suzanne Rudge, MapleMouseMama said...

Great cake Carrie! We celebrated my daughter's birthday with her two cousins a few years back at 1900 Park Fare and it was an awesome time. Cake was great and delicious to boot. I would do it again in a heartbeat!

suz