Thursday, April 8, 2010

TNT

NO, not dynamite! This:





Someone please tell me that all the work I did moving my Mom and son counted toward my training for my Marathon! I was so busy I didn't have time to walk, but I lifted weights, went up and down stairs at Chris' apartment, and walked a lot of trips to and fro the car carrying boxes from the house to Mom's new assisted living apartment. I'm getting worried that I'm not on track.
This week I'm not feeling well, my fibromyalgia is flaring big time.

Hopefully the donations will get back on track and start pouring in. If all my friends gave $25 I'd have almost my entire $3500. So look at my TNT link, click on the button on the top L of this blog. All money goes to the research for leukemia and lymphoma and other blood cancers.

Thank you for your support.

Cozyflier

No comments: