Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy Birthday TIM!


Today is my brother's birthday! Tim is 12 years older than I am.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM!!!!

Because of my big brother I have a 6" scar on the inside of my right arm where he 'made' me put my arm through a plate glass window when I was 7!

I learned to spell and write better??? Tim joined ROTC in college and went straight into (I think) a basic training or officer camp when I was young. I wrote him many letters and he sent everyone back to me corrected for spelling and punctuation! I had my own spellchecker!!!

I had wonderful pictures from Thailand when he was stationed over there for the Air Force and got an A+ on a Social Studies report in 7th grade!!!

I'm an aunt because of my brother, I have one niece and one nephew on my side of the family!

I got to sleep in a Papasan chair when I was in 7th grade visiting him, way before they became popular at Pier One!

I have many photos of my childhood that I probably wouldn't have because he is a shutterbug, gee, wonder where I get it from!!! I don't think I've ever seen my Mom take a photo, but my brother and sister took many!

We don't get to see each other very often as life is so hectic now-a-days. But I wanted to tell him happy birthday from his 'baby' sister!

Enjoy your Day!

Cozyflier

No comments: