Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Mother Nature



So, I ask you, how can we awake at 6am to ICE everywhere, then have rain by 9:30, hail around 12 noon, and 'warmer' temps and winds sustained at 45 mph and gusting to 65 by 2???!!!!

This is Lubbock, if you don't like the weather, wait 10 minutes, it will change! I do believe Mother Nature is in a fickle mood today. While we 'only' had 1/4" of ice, the rest of the country is getting a foot or more of snow! Technically it isn't winter yet! Oh my, it is going to be a long season.








While technically this picture was taken in April, I guarantee you that when the wind started blowing, even though the ground had been wet and frozen, that it didn't take more than an hour for the sky to be RED, full of dirt! Quick, where is my Claritin?

Cozyflier

1 comment:

Stefunkc said...

My my am I happy to be in Oklahoma! It's just cold here!