Saturday, December 5, 2009

Surprise!



Kevin pulled off a surprise birthday party for me!!! I had been suspicious and stressed out about the house earlier in the week, but he was very non-committal! The only sad thing was that Kevin wasn't inside to see everyone yell Surprise! He was trying to bring my Mom around to the front of the house. We had gone to, can you guess, On The Border for dinner!!! We came home to a house full of our friends!















We all had a great evening. Thanks to my awesome husband, wonderful family, and thoughtful friends. Hugs!!!!!!

Cozyflier

1 comment:

Stefunkc said...

Glad you were some what surprised! Amelia asked me a few weeks ago but we had too much going on every single day of the week and this weekend. If there's a surpise for the 50th......how could we miss? :c)