Friday, June 12, 2009

A New Home!



Can anyone explain to me why the pet store is charging any where from $40 to $200 for a cat home?? This seems like highway robbery to me, especially since Kevin, Tyler, and AJ built what you see in the pictures in about 3 hours. Using scrap lumber - we have a lot (hee hee) and scrap carpet pieces the only true cost was $13.00 for the jute and there is enough to do about 12 of these!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, I don't have pictures of the construction, I was in preparing dinner for 12! But, when Chris showed up with his 2 kitties, the house got quick approval!








Gizmo on the top level of the house, thinking about jumping down on me!!

I think it will get used. Now to get one built for Chris' apartment and his 2 kitties!

Cozyflier

3 comments:

Sally's World said...

that is brilliant...

vgsmom said...

Cool! I bet the cats area happy:)

~Thought's By Dena~/ JDs Gift Shack said...

oh wow they did a GREAT job!!!!! They cats look so happy!!!