Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Summer Snapshots

Finally got in a pool for a whopping 2 hours!!! Here are some pictures with the new water camera! I was NOT in the water, Amelia took the the water pictures!








Ashley our neighbor is a lifeguard at this pool. We do not belong to the country club! We go to a public pool when we swim!! We were guests this evening!



This is my favorite picture!


What is summer without a cookout?? Too bad I didn't get a picture of ALL the BBQ chicken I did the other night. I cooked for 1 hour & 45 minutes!!!

Happy Summer!

Cozyflier

3 comments:

Sally's World said...

wow, that looks great, and the underwater shot is really cool...i sooo love summer! xxx

Stefunkc said...

Oh how I miss all those people in the pictures!!

~Thought's By Dena~/ JDs Gift Shack said...

awesome pics that underwater shot is really cool!!!! Summertime...it is fun time!!!