Happy Valentine's My Friends! In honor of this romantic day, I thought I'd do a post telling why I love my husband, Kevin.
1. He Proposed to me on my Birthday, just before Midnight, romantic!
2. We are a team, when I sold Tupperware, he helped me sort the orders in the garage - before the UPS man delivered it! We do yard work together, we clean house together, we fold clothes together, and we built the airplane together!
3. He's kind, generous, and loving.
4. He's a wonderful dad, loves to play games with the kids.
5. He's brought me breakfast in bed on more than one occasion!
6. He makes the best Crepes in the world!
7. He loves Disney World almost as much as I do.
8. He thinks I'm smart enough to go to medical school, yeah right!
9. He has loved me through thin and not so thin times! Loves me for me!
10. He is actually quite a handy man although he does not like to admit it. Hey, if he built an airplane he can fix anything right?
11. He keeps the finances a whole lot more organized than I can with my dyslexia.
12. He buys me flowers and cards other than Valentine's Day!
13. He understands how important my scrapbooks are to the family and family heritage.
14. He loves the fact that I love to fly, and that the kids love to fly.
15. He will work a vacation around an outlet mall and do round-robin trips in the airplane, so that I and 2 kids get taken down first to like San Marcos. I get the rental car, and shop, while Kev flys back home for the rest of the family and luggage! When it is time for me to pick him up, he CIRCLES the outlet mall a couple of times and I know it is time to head back to the airport and get him! That is how you enjoy a Schlitterbahn Vacation before school starts and do back to school shopping!
16. He's let the kids have every kind of pet imaginable - rabbits, chickens, hamsters, of course the dog, the cat, and the aquatic turtle, and the beta fish. We've had quite a zoo!
17. We are the party house! We've had some big 4th of July parties, we love to do Halloween parties for the kids, but I think the most favorite that we do is the NYE party. We invite friends by word of mouth and the more the merrier! For NYE we have decorations, we have sparklers, we have party poppers, music, dancing, games going on all over the house, kids everywhere, and tons of food.
18. He knows when I've had a rough day and suggests that we do dinner out!
19. He puts the toilet seat seat down!
20. He takes every other year in planning our Anniversaries and trades with me so that one person doesn't get all the big ones!
21. He gives me back rubs even when he's tired.
22. He goes grocery shopping when I'm ill and can't go and cooks for the kids and I!
23. He tells me he LOVES me on a daily basis and MEANS it!
24. He saves the day and comes to school at 7:30 AM last minute to talk about Healthy Life Styles with Muffins for Moms!
25. He takes me to every Neil Diamond concert I can get tickets for, even if that means flying me to another state!
I think I have the cream the of the crop and I won't trade him, we dated for 2 yrs, have been married for 23 1/2 years. I'm looking forward to another 80 yrs of marriage! So, there you have it, 25 reasons why I love my husband for the 25 years that I have known him!
The flowers, he carefully picked out for me yesterday. (He's working this weekend :( Boo Hoo) The flowers are in a blue vase, have a bear on them, and an airplane in them! (Favorite color - Blue, nickname - Carebear, love airplanes, florist didn't have dolphins!) See how much thought he puts into things? Also, the music CD he got me, the card, didn't get into the picture, a Star Trek Card! Yes, we're Trekkie's!
Happy Valentine's Day