Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Girl Time!


What do you do after a weekend of hard work? Get pedicures of course!!!!!!!!! The weekend that Stephanie came to help me clean my Mom's house we put in a lot of hard work. So, when we were finished we took my daughter and neighbor, Ashley, and got Pedicures. Then, Stephanie and I went out with a bunch of my girlfriends for Girls night out!

Anyway, here are a couple pictures of the fun during the pedicures!





I wasn't fast enough with my camera to catch Amelia and Ashley with their fingers in their mouths trying not to laugh when the bottom of the feet were being scrubbed!!

The massage chair is worth the price of the pedicure!!!!!

Have a great day!

Cozyflier

3 comments:

Sally's World said...

oh god, what i'd give for the massage chair right now...not so much pedicures, i don't like to subject anyone to my feet....but for the relaxing aspect....ahhhh!

looks like you had a great time xxx

Stefunkc said...

Oh that was so relaxing! And funny! Thanks again for the treat:)

Cheryl said...

Looks like everyone had a lot of fun...that reminds me, I need to make an appointment and get a pedicure too! :o)