Friday, May 8, 2009

Ramdom Pictures!

I was going through pictures on the computer trying to back up and make room, and I thought I'd post some random pics that don't really fit in anywhere!


Dolphins at Old Key West in WDW



Amelia and I at the OKW bus stop at WDW in skirts made from my multitude of Disney T-shirts!!!


Last year Mother's day. AJ with all my flowers. Each child gave me a small flower arrangement, I loved it! I took this picture, no special effects, with my glass dining room table!!!!


Bubbles in soap dispenser!

2 comments:

Sally's World said...

oh my, i've never seen a picture of these dolphins before....if aaron had seen these, we would have had to live there....so lovely!

~Thought's By Dena~/ JDs Gift Shack said...

I LOVE this pictures....the flowers on the table with your son under looking up thats so awesome!!!! and the bubbles in the soap dispenser ...how cool is that???