Thursday, May 14, 2009

On The Border


This is my favorite place to eat! Lately you can find me lunching at OTB at least 1x a week and sometimes more. The day crew knows me quite well, and one of the waiters has my standard order written in his order book!

Dirk is the friendly host who seats us, I prefer the patio, Issac is the bartender - best frozen Margaritas in town, the waiters usually are either Roger, Robert, or Patrick.




When Stephanie came to town, we of course had to eat lunch. Where else, but OTB! Sadly, due to food allergies, Stephanie can't eat Mexican, but she did enjoy a beverage!



OK, Tyler took this picture of the three us. It was very humid for Lubbock, and I let my hair go natural!!!!!!! This is Stephanie, me, and Kevin.

So, if you come through Lubbock, stop by OTB, chances are you'll find me there!

Cozyflier

3 comments:

Ronda's Rants said...

Hi there...we are visiting Austin Texas in June and maybe there is one there...I shall look!!!
Great family!

~Thought's By Dena~/ JDs Gift Shack said...

oh man I love mexican food!!! I shall look for one next time we are in texas!! Love the pic..and your hair looks great even in the humid weather!!!

Stefunkc said...

I could certainly use another on of Isaac's margaritas right now!!