I've been TAGGED!!
1.What’s your current obsession? Taking care of my mom.
2. What’s your weirdest obsession? Don't know at the moment! Maybe garage sale-ing, but haven't been in ages!!!!!!!!!
3. What are you wearing today? Jeans and a T!!
4. Why is today special? Got to eat lunch with Kevin, my hubby!
5. What would you like to learn to do? Parasail!!
6. What’s the last thing you bought? Sonic drinks!!
7. What are you listening to right now? Lilo & Stitch
8. What’s your favorite season? Summer! Love warm weather
9. What’s your most challenging goal right now? Staying healthy for longer than 2 wks and loosing weight.
10. What do you think about the person who tagged you? She is a wonderful person and I enjoy her blog! Cheryl is the kind of person I'd like to have as a neighbor.
11. What's your favorite guilty pleasure? Use to be scrapbooking, lately it is playing on the computer!!
12. Favorite vacation spot? Walt Disney World!!!!!!!!!!!!
13. What would you like to have in your hands right now? A letter stating that I was completely out of debt!
14. What would you like to get rid of? All of the garage sale stuff in my garage!
15. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? For a flight in our airplane in the evening to look at the beautiful lights of the city!
16. What bad habit do you have that you would like to terminate? Crying at inappropriate times like during stressful meetings.
17.What super power would you like to possess? Flying!
18.What is the one thing that you have done in your life that you are the most proud of and if you had the chance to do it again you wouldn't change a thing? Raising my 4 kids. 2 are adults and turned out great. The other 2 are well on there way!
19.What’s your favorite piece of clothing in your own closet? Dress Jeans
20. What’s your dream job? I guess being a Mom! Being self employed and owning your own business certainly is NOT it!!!!!!!
21. If you had $150 now what would you spend it on? Clothes for the kids.
22. Do you admire anyone’s style? Not one person in particular, no.
23.Describe your personal style: Classic Chic, comfortable, casual, not overdone.
24. Who’s fashion show would you want tickets to? Not a clue!!!
25. If you could slap one person with no repercussions, who would it be and why? The Principal of the elementary school we are currently attending. He has taken a wonderful school and made it a not so wonderful school. He wants to control the PTA budget!!!!
26. What are you most proud of? That I'm still soooo in love with my husband after 24 years!
27. Why do you like to blog and how long have you done it? I feel like it is therapy, such an outlet and I have made so many friends. It makes such a big world a little smaller. I have only been doing this for 4 months!!!
Now the rules of this tag:
1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your own invention
2. Tag 7 other people you would love to learn more about. Here’s mine:
I tag the following blogs:
Middle Age Ramblings
A day in the life of a crazed mom
I can be right or I can be....
Dr. Frugal Mom