Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Crazy Day





Hello Friends ~
Please think of me tomorrow, Wednesday, when I'm going totally insane! At 10AM I get this blasted fractured tooth taken care of. The doctor is discharging Mom from rehab, no more therapy for the hip. Mom is refusing skilled nursing. They informed I should have her picked up and moved by noon. HA! Well, I don't think that is possible, I explained. Social worker calls back, permission to stay until 2PM!! OH good. And I pick my kids up from school at 3!!!

What about a transport service, like how she got to your hospital??? You can pay out of pocket, about $200 and they will take her to her home!!! Gee thanks! Wonderful system we have here!

I just want to crawl back under the covers and not come out! After I get Mom home, I will have to go to the grocery store after I get her list. Mom thinks she can drive, the doctor hasn't told her she can't. Hello!!!!! Broken hip, 2 weeks post OP and no driving restrictions???? When I had babies I couldn't drive for 4 weeks!

Lord, I need patience, RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Cozyflier

No comments: