Thursday, April 9, 2009

Welcome to My World!!

Well, I mentioned that I have stat counter. I really didn't know what to do with it, but I put it on when I started the blog way back in January! Wow, can't believe it has been that long! So, I want to say hello, and welcome!!

This is what I have learned!!

I'm <<>> to Meadow, Tx! They have had the most visits lately!

For some strange reason, my followers in London and Australia don't show up on Statcounter! But hello, I know you are there!

I have a Rootstown, OH Hmm I wonder is that close to Kentucky? Could that be my college friend George?

My sister in AZ doesn't show up either, well, I know she is a follower, Hi SIS!!

I have several readers in Oklahoma City. Now, that could be friends of my niece, in Bethany, OK! My niece shows up as Bethany, Hi Stephanie!!!

Tulsa, OK, use to live there, beautiful place, but don't know who is reading!!

Philly!! I know who this is, my Disney friend, Chelle, Hi Chelle!

Dena, you didn't show up, but you have been on vacation, hope it was good!

Looking forward to the end of April or May so I can find out some more interesting things!

Happy Day

Cozyflier

1 comment:

Sally's World said...

well this london follower is definitely out there...i get very confuzzzed by the stats counters...i can't even get inot mine at the moment...very weird