Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ahsley's Sweet 16!

We have this sweet, adorable, blond neighbor Ashley. She just turned 16! Drivers, beware! Just kidding!

So, she had this really big bash before our Spring Break at the country club with all of her friends, I wasn't invited. For her actual birthday she had a family dinner which entailed a cookout. This is why my niece came all the way from OKC!! Not to see us, noooo! She came for Ashley's birthday party!! Imagine my surprise when Stefunk 'asks' me if she can come down!!

Anyway, here are pictures of Ashley's party! Sorry, they are out of order (I don't feel good and I'm not going to rearrange!)

Ashley opening cards!


Food is ready, get your plates!


Typical Ashley - you have to know her!


Blowing out candles!


Ashley and boyfriend Dusty!

Anyway, Happy Sweet 16 Ashley!!!

Cozyflier

3 comments:

Sally's World said...

lovely pics...happy birthday from me too...

Stefunkc said...

I came to see you, too! And AJ, and Kevin, and Chris...it's the best of all worlds.

Love you!

~Thought's By Dena~/ JDs Gift Shack said...

well it looks like she had a happy b-day...and sorry you arent feeling so well((HUGZ))