Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I Got An Award!




Wow, I'm honored, 6 weeks blogging and I have an award! Who would have thought? Thanks to Dena for honoring me.
I gladly accept this award, and as the rules say, I must pass it on to 8 fellow bloggers.

"These blogs are exceedingly charming. The kind of bloggers that aim to be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of the prizes are cut,even more friendships are propagated.Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their award".

Now, I'm suppose to pass this onto 8 friends. I however only have 6 followers and I know for sure 2 don't blog. Dena sent this me, so minus another friend. I guess, I'll have to send it in the future to other bloggers!

Well, here are the people I nominate:

1. Stefunk: www.Adayinthelifeofacrazedmom.blogspot.com Here you will read original writing style and have your spirits lifted.

2. Sally: www.Sallysworld.blogspot.com Sally is truly inspirational. She has been thru a lot as a mom and has even published a book.

3. Lori: www.Icanberightoricanbehappy.blogspot.com Lori is a fellow Disney fan and has fun on her blog.

4. Kristi: www.NotquitewhatIhadplanned.blogspot.com Kristi doesn't follow my blog, but I love hers! She is humorous and has a writing style I love.


All of these women have fun styles and seem to enjoy life and I give a laugh when I need them. If Dena hadn't given me the award, I'd give it to her, or wait, can I give it back to her?

Cozyflier

No comments: