Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Star Party



Well, once again I have to tell Kris at Cookies by Design (Cookie Bouquet) THANKS!!!

AJ's Star Party was a huge success! When we walked in with this GIANT sheet cookie and uncovered it, the kids were amazed:

"That's the biggest cookie I've ever seen" "AJ, your cookie is so neat"

"Whoa, look at that, it's so cool" "I want this part"

"Oh, wow, Star Wars"


Normally, in a class of 20 or so kids you have to ask several times to get a group of them together for a picture, not so with this cookie! I took a picture of AJ, then said, group picture? ZOOM! Kids were rushing over to be in the picture!



AJ happily told all about the pictures on his poster, Donna, my friend cut and bagged pieces of cookie for everyone (new PTA regulations - we can't feed kids in school anymore!), AJ passed out treat bags and everyone was happy. The cookie was quite yummy!


In years past I've made star suckers, cup cakes, individual cookies, but this year time is just too short. I feel like I live at the school, so this was the best and easiest option.

Cozyflier

1 comment:

Stefunkc said...

Wow!! That looks great!