Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Change of Plans

My quiet Spring Break without any kids is about to change. I'm sitting at home today enjoying the 80* weather with AJ. I came inside, logged onto facebook and found my niece online. My son and daughter had driven to Oklahoma to visit her & family! I'm surprised to find out that my neighbor across the street who will be 16 on Friday has invited the Oklahoma crew down to TX for the festivities. How can my niece who lives in OK know more about whats going on with my neighbor than I do? Now really!!

So, I change gears and go from this:

Spring Cleaning which I have been working on for over 2 weeks to cleaning house and getting ready for 'company'!

Needless to say AJ is thrilled that he will get to see his cousins and not be bored the rest of the week!
Happy Spring Break!

1 comment:

Stefunkc said...

Thanks for letting us invite ourselves!! We always have soooo much fun here!